- Company Formation Services
- UK limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Scottish Limited Partnership
- Limited by Guarantee
- Company Restoration
- Business Services
- Basic Accounting
- Advanced Accounting
- Premium Accounting
- Accounting for Sole Traders
- Directors Accounting Service
- Payroll Services
- Accounting for Limited Liability Partnerships
- Registered Address Service
- VAT Registration
- Director Privacy Service
- Company Protection Service
- UK Branch Company
- Virtual Office
- Mailing Address
- Phone & Fax Numbers
- PA Services
- Readymade Companies
- UK Readymade Companies
- LLP Readymade Companies
- Managed Company
- Readymade Company with Trading History
- Additional Services
- Additional Bespoke Services
Hong Kong Limited CompanyOrder Now
Hong Kong Limited Company
With a taxation system based on Territorial tax, multiple banking institutions and large number of double taxation treaties, Hong Kong has established as one of the best jurisdictions in the world to operate an international business. Hong Kong companies are commonly used by companies who provide consultancy or broker services or where they are shipping good s internationally in conjunction with a second company in the product source or
Incorporation takes up to 7 days. Initially a name search will be conducted before the registration is submitted. We will let you know if your preferred name is not available and may offer some alternatives.
The usual authorised share capital is HK$1,000. The minimum issued capital is one share of par value. Ordinary shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights are all permitted.
Capital duty at the rate of 0.1% of the authorised capital is payable to the government on incorporation and subsequent increase of any amount of the authorised capital. A multiple currency share capital is also permissible.
A minimum of One Director and One shareholder is required. There is no restriction on the nationality of residence. The names of these company officials will appear on the public records in Hong Kong.
A Hong Kong Company must appoint a Company Secretary who must be a resident in Hong Kong.
The Hong Kong company is required to file its Annual Return each year.
It must also ensure audited accounts are prepared, maintained and filed, however the accounts of the company need not be publicly accessible.
For revenue generated from business conducted in Hong Kong:
- 16.5% for companies
- 15% for unincorporated businesses (Sole Traders)
- 2%-17% for salaries
For revenue generated from business conducted outside of hong kong there are ZERO corporation or salary taxes levied.
In addition, Hong Kong levies Zero tax on capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Hong Kong has comprehensive double tax agreements with Belgium and Thailand ,Brunei, Hungary, Indonesia, Kuwait and Netherlands.
- Registered Address and Agent
- Company Secretarial Maintenance
- Government fees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Appointment of First Directors
- Consent Actions of the Board of Directors
- Share Certificates
- Register of Directors and Members
- Company Seal (Metal pliers)*
- Business Registration Certificate
Delivery of the Company Seal will be extra and dependent upon intended destination.
- Complete Virtual Office/ Serviced Office in Hong Kong with local phone number
- Nominee Director
- Nominee Shareholder
- Annual Audit and Filing Service
- Audit Exemption Certificate
- Bank Account opening
- Managed Company services
- Business Registration Services
- Hong Kong Accounting Pack